NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION. YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the mortgage dated April 25, 2014, executed by Khing Teumboun, a single person as Mortgagor(s), to St James Federal Savings and Loan Association, as Mortgagee(s), and filed for record May 9, 2014, in the Office of the County Recorders, Cottonwood County, Minnesota as document number 272822.
2. The Mortgage has been assigned as follows: No Assignments.
3. The maximum principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $30,000.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: $24,061.28.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land located in Cottonwood County, Minnesota and described as follows: All that part of Lot Twentyseven (27), County Auditor’s Subdivision No. 1, in the Village (now city) of Mountain Lake, Cottonwood County, Minnesota, described as follows: Commencing in the North boundary line at a point 60 feet West from the Northeast corner of said Lot; thence South 130 feet parallel with the East boundary line of said Lot; thence West 60 feet parallel with the North boundary line of said Lot; thence North 130 feet to the North boundary line and parallel with the East boundary line of said Lot; thence East along the North boundary of said Lot, 60 feet to the place of beginning. will be sold by the Sheriff of Cottonwood County, Minnesota at public auction on Thursday, January 23, 2020 at 10:00 o'clock a.m., at the Cottonwood County Sheriff ’s Office, 902 5th Avenue #1, Windom, MN 56101.
8. The time allowed by law for redemption by the Mortgagor, the Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is 6 months after the date of sale.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10. Unless the mortgage is reinstated or the property redeemed, or unless the time for redemption is reduced by judicial order, the mortgagor and/ or its assigns must vacate the property by 11:59 p.m. on July 23, 2020 or the next business day if the forgoing date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday.
11. In order to comply with Minn. Stat. Section 580.025, the undersigned hereby states that the following information is correct to the best of its knowledge:
(a) The street address and tax identification number of the mortgaged property: 1006 Boxelder Street Mountain Lake, Minnesota 56159 Tax Identification Number: 22-161-0390
(b) Transaction agent and transaction agent’s mortgage identification number: Prudence J Tetzloff, NMLS ID 776886
(c) Residential mortgage servicer, broker and/or originator: St James Federal Savings and Loan Association, NMLS ID 774748
(d) Lender: Citizens Community Federal, N.A. successor by merger with St James Federal Savings and Loan Association, a federally chartered savings bank.
12. This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
Dated: November 15, 2019 Citizens Community Federal successor by merger with St James Federal Savings and Loan Association, Mortgagee By:/s/ David A. Lutz David A. Lutz Attorney for Mortgagee 120 South 6th Street, Suite 1550 Minneapolis, MN 55402 612-424-2110 (190 — Dec. 4, 11, 18, 25, 2019; Jan. 1, 8, 2020)